Sunday, February 12, 2012

Anonymous Pleasures

It was only a matter of time. Nature has a way of making its presence known, sooner or later. The deal I made with myself, my "nature," was to honor its impulse to be expressed. The result is very Gemini. Dualistic. Universal even, if I can be so bold (and I can.)

If you are the sort that strays toward the less traveled outskirts of thought and societal norms, then THIS blog might interest you. One last disclaimer: Whereas I have heretofore mentioned "other writings" that are more polished and made for public consumption, this blog is written for a smaller, more exclusive, if not 'cozier' group. In other words, I'm an ultra busy guy and just don't have the time to make it all nice and pretty for you. Take it as you find it or not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment